Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Major Revisions and a New Title!

Thank you so much to all of my test readers! I am so grateful for all of your comments and feedback (both here on this blog and in private messages). I especially have to thank Shawn Curtis (my "creative consultant") for never being afraid to tell me when my writing isn't any good, but also for pointing out the things that are working. And thank you to Jason F. Wright for his support and encouragement, and for convincing me that I do have a story worth telling, when I was on the verge of throwing in the towel last year.

I'm excited to announce that I just completed a major rewrite on my novel! (The characters are the same, and it's mostly the same story, but you all helped me to realize that I was trying to tell the wrong part of the story!) With the rewritten manuscript comes a brand new title: "Kissing Frogs"!

Please bear with me and be patient for just a while longer... Soon, I will post a sample of the new, improved story for you all to enjoy!

Thanks again!! Hugs to all!
Veronica

No comments:

Post a Comment